just wanna kill the time

i really feel bored right now so i'm going to write about anything. bisuk is saturday and yet i dont plan anything maybe i just stay in my house, watching tv or kacau somebody. then sunday, going to church before that attend sunday class. i think i'm to old for sunday school but what to do, its  my fault because tidak finish kan everything when i'm still teenager. between that time is my hardest year. when i look back right now, i feel that myself on 5 years ago really brave and strong. i really shock why i survive that year but i think because i know God is always beside me. thats why i still here and living a fine life. not an awesome life or prefect but just nice life. i got family that always stick together even we seldom meet each other, i got my friend and i mean a lot of a good friend then i got job that can make my life go on. so i think i live a very normal life and thats how i think how God make my life. His plan is so wisdom and perfect on His own way.
'expect the unexpected' is the word that in my mind. when i feel that there no peluang for me then suddenly i see the stars. i got the peluang in attending exam for ptd. well, i dont know how the upcoming but that chance in life. so i'm going to try my very best this time. all my worries i give to God so that i can do well and dont have any stress in doing my exam in two weeks later. i think im gonna watch korean drama.. love rain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last day 25th

The Stop By

trip to sempulna